marți, 2 februarie 2010

Reconnection











Is 6 am in the morning, Bucharest time. I'm sitting on my bed - on the top of my world. Drawing and taking my soul back. Now Í'm having my laptop on my legs and I'm writing because I'm having this strange feeling that I must write what is here - down in my soul.

My room is empty - only the bed that I'm sitting on, the Bible and my all books - in front of me. Borges is learning me to talk with books by night, Garcia Marquez is teaching me to have patience...all of them are showing me the right path.

Fear wraps your body in clothing, love allows you to stand up naked..I'm reading it in Conversations with God of Neale Walsch. Maybe it's time to have my own talk with Him...Today I was rediscovering drawing - which I forgot since 6 years.






Niciun comentariu: